Creamy Crab Cake Sauce & Lemon Caper Sauce
Lemon Caper Sauce
- 1 cup Mayo
- Fresh squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2-4 tablespoons of capers.
Mix all together and chill. Serve with Crab Cakes or other fried fish.
Creamy Crab Cake Sauce
Basically you’re using the cocktail sauce recipe from Jan. 2 post and adding mayonnaise. You’ll add about 1/4 cup of cocktail sauce to 1 cup of mayonnaise for the Creamy Crab Cake Sauce. Jan. 2 post below.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MORE COCKTAIL SAUCE THAN YOU NEED FOR RECIPE.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3-6 tbspn horseradish
- 1 tbspn fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbspn finely minced shallot
- 1 tbspn Worcestershire sauce
- 3-6 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup of Mayo.
Mix all together.