• 1 cup of heavy cream
• 1 stick of butter
• 1 ¼- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 clove of garlic*
• Ground Black Pepper or Crushed Red
• Fresh Parsley
• 1 lb Fettuccine
• (additional items : grilled chicken, sautéed shrimp, peas & pancetta)**
• Rub 1 clove of garlic on inside of sauce pan*
• Add butter and melt on low heat
• Add Heavy cream and bring to a low simmer
• Add cheese and stir constantly until dissolved/melted
• Add Ground black pepper to taste (or you can add some crushed red pepper to your plate if you like it a bit spicier).
• Add 1 lb of Fettuccine to Salted Boiling Water – Cook Al Dente
• Drain pasta, add to sauce pan toss and serve.
• Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on plates.
*Garlic is optional…without is tasty, too.
** Prepare additional items as you wish and add to pasta & sauce